It is official! Unity Through Poetry (Spreading UTP) has now come on board with America’s Next Top Rapper? So, many shows and events have given artists the opportunity to reach stardom; this time the artist is a RAPPER! No more wishing for a way to break into the industry here is your chance to go all the way. Unity Through Poetry believes you have what it takes to get there. We support ANTR and we support you the artist. ANTR News keeps you updated with what is going on in hip hop. Check out the website America’s Next Top Rapper.
America’s Next Top Rapper
Will It Be You?
Find further info direct from the website below. In order to register you must go to the website: http://www.americasnexttoprapper.com
For further info contact email@example.com OR @g2buck on Twitter & Instagram.
Come join me on America’s Next Top Rappers. The show is in full production, live auditions are being recorded in select cities for broadcast. To be a contestant on the show here is what you must do:
2. Once the profile is created, secure your audition spot.
BEATS PROVIDED BY ANTR
Inside the ANTR Community beats designed by approved producers are provide once your account Audition Account is active. Download one or all of the beats, it’s your choice. Bear in mind that when your perform before any judge or camera associated with the ANTR Show, said performance must be done on one of the beats provided from within the approved beats section of the community. Tracks are Free! If you have the ‘Audition Account’. If you have the Free account; beats will cost you $0.99 to download.
3. The artist and his supporters must attend the OPEN SHOOT one person to a ticket.
4. Dress to impress. You will be seen on TV/ Web/ Magazines & Blogs, so look and carry yourself like you mean business. Failure of you or your guest to conduct professionally, without incident, is frowned upon and dealt with by way of immediate disqualification without reimbursement of any type or worst! An email will be sent to you within 14 business days concerning your actions and the forfeit of funds. ZERO TOLERANCE BY SECURITY.
5. Artist deemed ‘NICE ENOUGH’ to be granted A spot in ‘THE TERROR DOME’.
WELCOME TO THE TERROR DOME..RAP BATTLE SEGMENT pt.1 [2 ROUNDS]
6. The artist deemed ‘NICE ENOUGH’ to enter ‘THE TERROR DOME’ will find a few perks not provided to the artist that was not NICE ENOUGH to make it out of the TD.
7. Artist that are still alive and kicking after…THE TERROR DOME (TD) will automatically be provided a spot on the ANTR Official Mix tape ‘Roll Ur Own” a compilation released by OPmusic.
THE AUDITIONS BY THE JUDGES
8. Three judges, each a star in his / her own right in the world of hip hop will sit in to be a beacon of inspiration, guidance and ruff truths to the unsigned talent for 15 long weeks.
9. Bad Boy Recording Artist RED CAFE An artist who embodies the true essence of self made. Red Cafe knows both sides of life; it’s this knowledge that makes him a great choice for the artist who are coming from the places he has been. Today, Red Cafe is signed to BadBoy Records and is known around the world as an official rapper.
GRAFH is an artist from Queens NYC who has struggled, scraped and pushed his way to where he is today. GRAFH is respected and supported by his peers in hip hop. It was his drive and his Persistence that over came the Resistance and allowed him to play at this level today.
THE FINAL JUDGE, THE FLOATING JUDGE SHALL BE PICKED BY THE PPL. SO, PLEASE VOTE FOR WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE JUDGE IN YOUR CITY…AND THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THERE TO JUDGE. Checkout the site.
10. The judges panel will each score the artist on style, word-play, originality and his message.
11. Viewers at home can vote via text message, or by voting live via our video stream chat and by overall supporting an artist throughout the competition.
THE FINAL CUT
12. The combination of the various forms of support will be tallied to determine the 24 rappers that will do battle to become the first season winner of America’s Next Top Rapper.
12 (a). An original song produced by you the artist may be a wise weapon to have inside your arsenal. Be prepared for the unexpected.
Request topics may come from viewers or judges alike.
13. The last artist standing when all is said and done will walk away with a world wide recording deal from OPmusic, distributed by Universal Music,
twenty thousand dollars in cash, the new Blackberry Z10, a professionally shot video for your first single and, a face that everyone will know.
Will It Be You?