This event is the very first book festival by Lamont Carey. The HOTSPOT-Ward 8 Book Festival. This event is not one you will want to miss authors… why you ask?
1) It’s exposure to over 500 book lovers
2) It’s free to authors (how often do we hear that???)
3) It’s a networking opportunity- because where authors are- publishers/ book lovers/ communities are– also it’s attracting authors around the GLOBE!!! (You could land a spot having you books distributed overseas…just saying you never know with endless possibilities.)
4) It’s the first of many to come break through history and become apart of this event.
5) You can donate and volunteer thus not only getting involved but you are making a difference. <<–THIS IS WHAT Spreading Unity Through Poetry is all about. We believe in uplifting those around us through the support of events, businesses, people and more. Do your part in coming on board with THE HOTSPOT Ward 8 Book Festival.
#UTP Stands behind this event.
Purpose: The purpose of The HOTSPOT~ Ward 8 Book Festival is to foster literacy and to celebrate books and reading. The organizers reserve the right to deny space to any exhibitor whose merchandise does not serve this end.
As POSTED from the lamontcarey.com below:
- If you are an author and are interested registering for a booth at the festival, press this link to access Author Registration form: REGISTER HERE!
- We have an excellent SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE. If you operate a business or you’re an individual who want to become a sponsor of this even, press this link to download the Sponsorship Package: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/lamontspov/documents/THE HOTSPOT Bookfestival sponsorship Final package .pdf
- We are seeking VOLUNTEERS. If you would like become a volunteer, press this link to be taken to the downloadable Volunteer Form: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/lamontspov/documents/Hot SPOT VOLUNTEER-FORM.pdf
PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE AS THEY ARE IN NEED OF BOTH!
- Rivers and Spires Festival seeking Volunteers (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Volunteer Opportunity – Open Source Festival 4.25.13 (ccistudentcenterblog.wordpress.com)
- Volunteers needed to help BottleRock music festival (napavalleyregister.com)
- Benefits of volunteering (reed.co.uk)
- WVSU plans day of community service (wvgazette.com)
- Reminder: The Philadelphia Book Festival Is In Full Swing, Now Through April 20 (uwishunu.com)